xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

HA!

amusing. dont listen to the imberciles. yeah yeah, man, if your draw a dick, you must be gay man. you gay. yeah. gays suck. erm, actually what i mean is that i am propper stupid and yeah. just dont listen to me. if you've got a knife, then please wet my face with it. sorry, it's late. i dont really know where i'm going with this. but it made me giggle.

Galactic Tennis Galactic Tennis

erm...

what the hell does "mum stop to play please!!!" mean?

NES Gamesplit (demo) NES Gamesplit (demo)

Good Stuff

I just thought i'd let you know that I can REALLY appreciate how cool this little thing is. i was impressed by how well you'd emulated the battle system used in most rpg's.

I know too well how long it is to program all this shit as i've worked on a fair few flash games myself. I too am currently working on a sort of action adventure/rpg.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the finished product.

btw, you only got 7 cos it's a demo.

keep up the good work.

Mega Man RPG Mega Man RPG

A poorly made turn-based fighter which isnt fun.

dude, appart from the fact that it is Mega-man and you used Nine Inch Nails for the soundtrack, this thing is complete shit. its just a matter of clickin on the enemy. The effects are terrible, the music is poorly looped, the graphics are naff... etc. with effort it could be good, but i really dont think you put any time into it at all.

If you did, then you should really give flash programming up... or at least the design aspect of it because you arent very good.

sorry.

Absalom RPG (Flash 5) Absalom RPG (Flash 5)

Nice effort, lots of potential but needs polishing

The idea behind this game is a good one. The author has obviously played a fair amount of RPG's as the game obeys the forms and conventions of the Genre accurately.

However, the layout of the interface, and graphics in general are messy and looked rushed. The sound is also poorly looped and shabbily produced although the background music would create and adequate atmosphere if it wasn’t so overpowering. There are just a few basic design flaws. With better graphics and layout this game could be really good... but as it stands. It needs work.

Firm but Fair?

Keep it up "Kinsman". With help, you could do well.